Armor is the strongest, off-the-shelf functional knee brace on the market and is designed for active people seeking ligament protection, excellent fit, and superb comfort.
- Active adolescents and adults
- Contact, extreme, and water sports
- Moderate to severe ACL or PCL instabilities
- ACL/PCL combined instabilities (CI)
- ACL or PCL reconstructions
- MCL/LCL instabilities
- Prophylactic use
The FULLFORCE design combines two clinically-proven DonJoy technologies in one brilliantly performing brace. Our 4-Points-of-Leverage System provides ligament stability and significantly reduces ACL strain. DonJoy's FourcePoint hinge dampens knee joint extension, which increases flexion angles and reduces anterior shear forces on the tibia. The result - less strain on the ACL and a considerable decrease in the chance of injury. Together, these two technologies add up to ironclad confidence.
- Clinically proven 4 Points of Leverage™ system pioneered by DonJoy
- Clinically proven LoPro FourcePoint™ hinges, the only bracing technology clinically proven to protect the ACL
- Swooping Thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use
- Strong aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.08 - 0.125" thick)
- Anti-Migration band anchors on the upper calf
- Swiveling Internally mounted Strap Tabs to accommodate
- Carbon coat finish
DonJoy TROM Advance Cool
TROM Advance's improved design takes post-operative bracing to the next level by providing the ultimate in fit, comfort and adjustability. TROM Advance offers range of motion control and locking capabilities following ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment, Regenerative Chondroplasty, Stable femoral fractures, Total Knee replacements and High Tibial Osteotomies.
- Tele-Fit: Sliding mechanism allowing independent strap movement just proximal and distal of the knee to accommodate cold therapy wraps and dressings and for increased strap adjustability
- Streamlined hinge is 20% smaller for a lower profile, light-weight design
- Telescoping adjustability between 17" and 23 1/4" adapts to a variety of patients
- Range of motion control and quick lock from -10° to 90° for a broader range of options for any protocol
- Quick-release buckles providing fast and easy application
- Cool, breathable soft goods for improved patient comfort and aesthetics
DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace
The Custom Defiance and Defiance III is DonJoy's hallmark knee brace. Combining the ultimate in technology, materials and design, this lightweight brace provides durable support for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities. Plus, the low-profile design fits comfortably underneath clothing and sports uniforms, including hockey and football. As the strongest of DonJoy's functional braces, the custom, carbon composite Defiance is recommended for high collision sports, while its featherweight materials and custom fit also make it the brace of choice for activities of daily living. Available in three lengths: standard, short and standard thigh with short calf.
- ACL/PCL versions with patented 4-point dynamic leverage system
- Medial sweeping thigh that provides inner thigh clearance for bi-lateral brace use and riding sports
- Anti-Migration Strap to prevent brace from migrating
- Swiveling strap tabs for changing leg shapes through flexion and extension
- Low profile hinge cover for better strength and medial clearance
- Supra Condyle Suspension-prevents brace migration
- Weighs approximately 18 ounces
- Low-profile design
- Custom made to individual patient measurements
- 72-hour in-house turnaround
DonJoy Drytex Playmaker
The Drytex Playmaker, suitable for mild to moderate ACL, MCL and LCL instabilities, is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow. The lightweight polyester-nylon weave fabric is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies, or live in warm weather climates.
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle shells
- 4-point dynamic leverage system
- Extension stops: 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed)
- Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°
- Alternative to neoprene
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
DonJoy OA Adjuster
The OA Adjuster is clinically proven to off-load the knee and is ideally suited for active, adult patients with moderate to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis, moderate to severe ligament instabilities, and for post-operative rehabilitation.
- Lock and off-Load Technology shifts compressive knee joint forces from the degenerative area to the healthy compartment
- Universal OA Key enables patient- controlled load adjustment to meet daily needs
- Swooping Thigh and Calf cuffs for inner leg clearance
- Swiveling D-Rings to accommodate leg movement
- Floating Hinges allow a contoured fit with a double upright design
DonJoy Telescoping Cool TROM
The cool version of the TROM provides the same easy to use protected range-of-motion and locking capabilities as the full foam TROM, but is more ideal for warmer climates. The ease of use and versatility of the Cool TROM can support a variety of protocols following major ligament surgery, meniscal repairs, patella realignment, regenerative chondroplasty and stable femoral fractures.
- Telescoping bar
- Innovative, easy-to-use hinge
- Quick-lock mechanism from 0° to 90°
- Brace can extend to ankle to help prevent migration
- Helps reduce inventory requirements - no longer have to stock long and short versions
DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced System
For symptomatic pain relief of patellofemoral dysfunction including subluxation/dislocation, mal-tracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella, has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends.
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace and provide a "True" and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation.
DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite
Latest patented technology from the Tru-Pull family of products. For acute mild to moderate patellar subluxation or dislocation and maltracking.
- Bifurcated (two-pronged) strap pulls the patella into proper alignment reducing pain associated with patellofemoral dysfunction
- Dual Durometer Buttress System interfaces directly with the patella applying a consistent corrective force to reduce pain
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace
- Wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and lightweight, which increases patient comfort and compliance
- Set of plastic hinges included with each brace to provide medial and lateral stability
DeRoyal Dynamic ROM Knee Orthosis
- Addresses joint stiffness of the knee by usining a low load, prolonged stretch modality
- Lightweight orthosis combines strength of aircraft quality aluminum frame and softness of foam padding
- Offers easy-to-set and quick release from Tension Release Lever
- Designed to fit right or left leg for flexion or extension
- Constant force springs provide even tension throughout ROM